Random chords
View previous topic :: View next topic
rvkitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:14 pm    Post subject: Random chords Reply with quote

This is totally miserable. All I'm doing is writing a super basic 3 chord song
using the song pattern in RS 5 Elite. I dragged the pattern into my Mixcraft 9 pro DAW and it sounds great. But about 50% of the time while playing it back, I get some random chords like instead of a G major, it plays a Dm7.
I've changed snap settings, velocity settings, I've totally scooted the notes away from other notes to isolate them from everything else. Please help,
I put this same problem into the forum before and attached an audio file, but the only response I received was that they could not get this to happen when they tried it.
Please Help!!

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rvkitch,

Please send us your Mixcraft project with RealStrat instrument problem track to supportbox@musiclab.com to have a close look.

You create the part in Song mode window, then drag it to RS instrument track, activate Track button, and play the part back to Song mode window? Is that the way your are doing?

Regards,
Sergey

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealStrat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1