How to Properly Deauthorize AND Uninstall RealGuitar 5.0.2
Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration
View previous topic :: View next topic
spoilthechild

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:49 pm    Post subject: How to Properly Deauthorize AND Uninstall RealGuitar 5.0.2 Reply with quote

Hello!

I have a current installation of RealGuitar 5.0.2 (Classic and Steel String) on Computer #1 (Macbook Pro). And I would also like to install on my Computer #2 (Mac M1 Mini). But as I only have one (1) remaining installation count left, I would like to keep that one remaining install free for future installation on another computer just in case Computer #2 crashes (as this has happened to me before and so I'm being cautious).

So, now, what I would like to do is to deauthorize and uninstall RealGuitar on Computer #1 so as to still have one remaining installation even after I install on Computer #2. In this regard, therefore, may I ask 2 questions:

1. How do I go about the proper/complete deauthorization and uninstallation processes from Computer #1? I tried scouring the web but could not find an answer. I also couldn't find an uninstaller.

2. I wish to install the 5.2.1.7505 UPDATE version on Computer #2 (Mac M1 Mini). Is this compatible with M1 and Big Sur? If so, would I just be able to download and install this version directly, or would I need to install 5.0.2 first and then update?

3. I have the RealGuitar 5.0.2 samples on a separate/external drive. Will these work for when I install RealGuitar 5.2.1.7505 UPDATE on Computer #2 (Mac M1 Mini with Big Sur) or does the update come with a new/additional samples?

Apologies in advance for the lengthy post and multiple questions. Hope you can help enlighten me regarding this.

Thank you very much,
Gino

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gino,

Please email us to supportbox@musiclab.com for support.

Regards,
Sergey

spoilthechild

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sergey_MusicLab wrote:
Gino,

Please email us to supportbox@musiclab.com for support.

Regards,
Sergey

Thank you, Sergey! I have sent an email and hope to hear from you.
Thank you!

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1