Syse_x request - Load Settings in
View previous topic :: View next topic
alphaai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:45 pm    Post subject: Syse_x request - Load Settings in Reply with quote

Hello,

I find it very timing consuming and difficult to always have to located the right settings file. Sometimes I name them incorrectly, sometimes I have to many.

I use a midi controller with pads and Id like to load the settings file into all RealStrat (pls do the same for the other RealGuitars) using a SysE_X message. Since im on the pads, Id hate to tuck away my pads so I have access to my computer keyboard just to load settings. What if I want to change to different saved articulation settings 5 times in an hour. That would be annoying.

Pls provide us the ability to export the settings files (including articulations and other necessary settings) as a SysE_X message as well as allowing RealGuitars to accept SysE_X messages.

Big Thanks,

Ben

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alphaai,

You are the first to ask about that. Will ask our programmers, but think it's not possible.

Are you using the DAW for live performance? If so which one?

Regards,
Sergey

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealStrat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1