Notes keep sounding off
View previous topic :: View next topic
Morumtri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:03 am    Post subject: Notes keep sounding off Reply with quote

Hello - I am new to Real Guitar (I have the LPC, the Strat and the Rick) but I already find the tool incredibly good. However, I have an issue that I cannot seem to fix: the instrument will leave notes sounding off inconsistently. I don't use a MIDI controller, I normally draw/paint the notes in the piano roll (Studio One 5). Sometimes when the DAW reaches the end of the drawn note in the piano roll the note will simply stop sounding off in the guitar, as I expect MIDI instruments to do, but sometimes it will remain sounding off for a long time, while other notes are being played, and a lot of times there is nothing I can do to stop it - sometimes muting or bridge muting will do it, but more often than not it won't. I already tried zeroing the release time, maxing out the release time, zeroing/maxing out attack, changing the position to Auto, taking it out of Auto - I simply don't know how to control that, so I feel like I am missing something or doing something wrong, Can anyone help me?

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morumtri,

Please email us to supportbox@musiclab.com about the problem/ Provide your OS, DAW, and RealLPC exact version (click MusicLab logo -> About).

Also check the problem notes in your DAW editor - maybe they are doubled (same note over).

Regards,
Sergey

Morumtri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you - but I figured it out! I had set all the Key Switches to 'Sustain', so the instrument was sounding off the notes whenever I used one. I removed the sustain function from the key switches and now it's working as intended - rookie mistake, but resolved now.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealLPC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1