What about OLD Sessions (the ones I made with realStrat v1)
View previous topic :: View next topic
CrazySuperstar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: What about OLD Sessions (the ones I made with realStrat v1) Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I work in Logic and got LOTS OF UNFINISHED PROJECTS that run realStrat v1.

I have 2 questions:
1. Does the "RealStrat v3"-Upgrade REPLACE my current RealStrat-PlugIn?

2. If yes: Will my old projects (the ones that were made with realStrat v1) still sound EXACTELY THE SAME after the upgrade to realStrat 3.

Please answer soon as LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN THIS!

Thanks in Advance,
C.S.

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazySuperstar,

Yes, to both questions

Regards,
Sergey

CrazySuperstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: What about the rest? Reply with quote

I also asked this question in the RealLPC and the RealGUITAR-Forum. Could someone please answer those post, too?

Especially RealGuitar is intersting in this point, because right now the plugins name is NOT just "RealGuitar" but "RealGuitar 2L".

How will the VERSION 3-Version of RealGuitar be called. Under what name will it appear in the plugions folder.

This is IMPORTANT because:
If the "2L"-PlugIn is really REPLACED by the NEW PlugIn it's NEW name will shurely NOT be "RealGuitar "2L" anymore but "RealGuitar 3" or just "RealGuitar". ==> SO HOW WILL MY OLD LOGIC PROJECTS KNOW that the "RealGuitar 2L"-PlugIn has to bei replaced by a plugIn called "RealGuitar 3" or "RealGuitar 3"?

The only way to avoid this problem is to NOT delete the "2L"-named PlugIn, but ADD the RealGuitar 3-PlugIn instead. So that BOTH Versions are available.

Please answer soon, as from discussions I know that LOTS OF MORE PEOPLE would buy the software if this was clearly stated somewhere.

Kind regards,
C.S.

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazySuperstar,

All our guitars updated to v.3 should load and work fine within older projects that used previous versions (all settings are compatible). The new external name of the plugin doesn't matter.

Regards,
Sergey

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealStrat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1