Registration problem (RealGuitar)
Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration
View previous topic :: View next topic
szurcio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Registration problem (RealGuitar) Reply with quote

I bought RealGuitar from JRR Shop on Saturday. I registered it online and I was supposed to get some kind of confirmation and access to the installers within 1 business day. It's been almost 5 days now and I haven't received anything. What's going on? I can't install and use the product right now (I'm re-building my PC and re-installing everything so it may take me a couple of weeks) - I just wanted to set up a user account with my license info and downloads. I even opened a support ticket 2 days ago but haven't received any feedback so far. It's not good customer service I'm afraid.

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

szurcio,

Please email us to supportbox@musiclab.com about the problem

Regards,
Sergey

szurcio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I just e-mailed you the serial number I got from JRR Shop.

jangok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: solution to the problem Reply with quote

1 post

jangok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:36 pm    Post subject: solution to the problem Reply with quote

www.bestservice.de/registration

and register there. So I did - and then I got the correct key to RealGuitar3. Then I opened the page http://www.musiclab.com/register/ - and there I entered the key from bestservice. Now everything works.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1