Stroke map in Sonar....help can't figure it out
View previous topic :: View next topic
epytryga

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Stroke map in Sonar....help can't figure it out Reply with quote

'm using Sonar 3.11....and I cannot seem to assign the stroke map....I loaded thne instrument definition from the Rnc folder...but I cannot figure out how to assign it to the track....I can do it to an extrenal midi port...but since I'm using Real Guitar plug in...Sonar doesn't give me the option to assign the instrument definitiion to a soft synth...only extrennal ports...

Can someone help?

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eric,

I've answered already in another thread:

1. You can manually select RnC Stroke Map for any track in Note Names box by right-clicking on key prints of the Piano Roll.

2. If you have the latest RnC version it should automatically create Stroke Map names for the track with RnC patched.

Regards,
Sergey

Bermuda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: erm Reply with quote

Eric,

I haven't had much of a chance to use this stuff in anger, but

I inserted Real Guitar as "Insert DXi" in Sonar 3.1.1 You get two tracks, one audi and one midi. i then inserted RNC into the FX bin in the midi track.

If you want to see the midi notes you have to "Process" the midi effects for the midi track ...I think it's under Edit > "apply midi effects".

If you do this RNC dissapears so make a copy of the midi track first if you want to make adjustments from in the RNC program.

Any other offers on this for Eric ...ps tis annoying if posted in more than one forum !

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1