Standalones not working, but VST works fine
Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration
View previous topic :: View next topic
tonyalexa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Standalones not working, but VST works fine Reply with quote

I'm having a problem where I get nothing but static if I attempt to use the guitars (all three) as standalones. However, the VST versions work just fine inside Cubase 7. I have a Steinberg UR28M audio interface, Win 7 64-bit. Error states it's unable to load the ASOI and can't initialize audio stream provider. I have no problems with any other products in standalone mode or inside the DAW. This seems to be an issue only with the Musiclab products. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. The interface was set to 64 samples, which works very well on my system, no glitches with any other product. Moved it up to 512, but no help.

Please assist.

www.aamediamusic.net

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyalexa,

Please email us to supportbox@musiclab.com about the problem

Regards,
Sergey

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1