PLEASE HELP!! All 3 products do NOT work & will NOT inst
Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration
View previous topic :: View next topic
mirrorboy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: PLEASE HELP!! All 3 products do NOT work & will NOT inst Reply with quote

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I actually posted this in another thread but I'm not sure when that thread was last active.

I quoted the "Guitars Not Found" problem.

I am having this exact problem.

I cannot get any of the three products installed (I've only just recently purchased all three and can't even INSTALL THEM!!!!)

Can someone please help??

I have been emailing Konstantin but none of his recommendations have worked.

And obviously I'm not the only one....

There are MAJOR bugs and issues even trying to get this thing installed....and if you do get it installed.....it will disappear & then you'll never be able to install or use again.

That is my experience thus far & it's very frustrating.

They are VERY slow to respond. For every ten emails I send they send one. And it takes days. So I get about 1 or 2 responses a week.

Is there anyone here who can help?

I would very much appreciate it.

Also, what do you suggest I do if I can't get this installed - I've already emailed them telling them I'd like a refund if this isn't up & running this coming week.

Thanks much,

Scott

P.S. I also get the bank manager error when pushing apply during install.

Mac Pro 12 Core
OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 / 10.8.3
Pro Tools HD|Native PCIe 10.3.3

digpiano

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably a fairly old thread, but I use an iMac, and just newly purchased RealGuitar…have been pulling out my hair trying to get it to install…kept getting the same message, “Guitars not found”, and when I went into Bank Manager, and hit apply, I kept getting “Bank creation failed”.

But after hours of fiddling, I finally figured out the solution. When installing RealGuitar, bank manager recognizes the default folder as “Applications/RealGuitar//RealGuitar”. Only problem is, as far as I can tell, that folder doesn’t exist yet. You have to manually create the folder yourself. That’s an important step that isn’t explained, or even mentioned in the FAQ. But it’s an important bit of information, I think.

Hopefully this helps those who are having the same problems I was.

Armageddon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you're installing RealGuitar 3 over the older version, you might want to try just dumping your old folder and allowing RealGuitar 3 to install a new one. If you're installing RealGuitar 3 for the first time, try installing it, but skip installing the banks during the original installation process. After just installing the VI, open up "StgMan" and install your banks that way. (I think that's what the last guy just said) I personally had no problem like that during installation, but I'm on Snow Leopard on a black MacBook, so it could be contiguous to Lion or Mountain Lion or 64 bits.

Speaking of banks, is there any point in installing anything but 44.1 kHz? The standalone defaults to 44.1 kHz, and every time I open the VI inside of a DAW, it just loads up the 44.1 kHz bank, despite the fact that I record at 88.2 kHz/32-bit float. I've contemplated moving the 44.1 kHz bank to the Trash temporarily and possibly forcing RealGuitar/LPC/Strat to load up the 88.2 kHz bank.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1