Slow Online Purchasing
Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration
View previous topic :: View next topic
Avid User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Slow Online Purchasing Reply with quote

I was like ordering RealLPC online recently and it took like several hours before I got the emails which contained the registration info. When I ordered it the first time, I waited 10 minutes and I didn't get the emails. So I ordered it a second time, then decided to cancel my first order and just let the second order sit there indefinitely. This made me feel bad about MusicLab. I could have been charged double the price if I didn't cancel the first order. I normally receive emails containing registration info immediately after I order them online from other companies so why can't MusicLab do the same? I mean, your products are world class but I think your online payment system needs improving.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1