RealGuitar version 3.0 news Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Musical Gym

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just purchased the bundle of 3 and want to upgrade to version 3 when it's available.

I wasn't sure if you still needed testers for Axon AX 100 SB, but I can test if you need it.

daeno79

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

12 days left...

daeno79

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: only 7 days left till the end of August.... Reply with quote

Will RG3 make it's debut in August? Confused

Leee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Konstantin_MusicLab
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 am

We are beta testing Mac and Windows versions at the moment, very close to the release. Version 3 will definitely be released this month .

I'm sure if Version 3 was not going to be released this month as stated above, Konstantin would let us know it will be delayed.
Right Konstantin?

wames0001

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I would have preferred a less confrontational tone than what Leee used, I do understand his frustration. I fully understand that unexpected difficulties arise while working on such complex problems; however, honest, respectful and timely communication would go a long way toward improving relations with customers.

I want to continue to be supportive of musiclab, and I am looking forward to the new release. I do wish however that musiclab would make a better effort at communicating with customers. Thank you.

emi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leee wrote:
Quote:
Konstantin_MusicLab
Site Admin

We are beta testing Mac and Windows versions at the moment, very close to the release. Version 3 will definitely be released this month .

I'm sure if Version 3 was not going to be released this month as stated above, Konstantin would let us know it will be delayed.
Right Konstantin?

Leee,relax,6 days are left and probably there is still work to be done...
I understand your frustration,but I don't understand why do you continue to support this impolite company.They are treating you and the others like slaves,simply look around,there's many other products better than Music Lab stuff,really,plus,there's no need to still believe in their statement...

tuyun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emi wrote:
Leee wrote:
Quote:
Konstantin_MusicLab
Site Admin

Right Konstantin?

Leee,relax,6 days are left and probably there is still work to be done...
I understand your frustration,but I don't understand why do you continue to support this impolite company.They are treating you and the others like slaves,simply look around,there's many other products better than Music Lab stuff,really,plus,there's no need to still believe in their statement...

Very agree!!!

tuyun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ilyaefimov.com/hot-summer-sale-full-guitar-complete-bundle.html

Leee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tuyun, I believe emi was being sarcastic in his comments.

But I wonder how many people will still think I'm being rude and obnoxious when September comes and there's still no release of version 3? This will make FIVE months in a row that MusicLab promised a release for each of those months, and had everyone get excited, only to be disappointed yet again. And even worse, each of those months we were told up until the final day, "Yes, it will be released THIS month, we're almost finished".

I'd say five months of having Lucy pull the football away just as you were about to kick it, and then promise it wouldn't happen again, is long enough for ANYONE to get really upset.

tuyun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leee wrote:
tuyun, I believe emi was being sarcastic in his comments.

But I wonder how many people will still think I'm being rude and obnoxious when September comes and there's still no release of version 3? This will make FIVE months in a row that MusicLab promised a release for each of those months, and had everyone get excited, only to be disappointed yet again. And even worse, each of those months we were told up until the final day, "Yes, it will be released THIS month, we're almost finished".

I'd say five months of having Lucy pull the football away just as you were about to kick it, and then promise it wouldn't happen again, is long enough for ANYONE to get really upset.

I understand you, me too!

wames0001

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to make a couple of comments. (1) Thank you tuyun for posting that website. I listened to those virtual guitars and was blown away. I will definitely be a buyer. (2) Leee, your frustration is fully justified. Musiclab makes great virtual instruments, but they have much room for improvement when is comes to communicating with customers.

Leee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wames0001 wrote:
I'd like to make a couple of comments. (1) Thank you tuyun for posting that website. I listened to those virtual guitars and was blown away. I will definitely be a buyer. (2) Leee, your frustration is fully justified. Musiclab makes great virtual instruments, but they have much room for improvement when is comes to communicating with customers.

Thank you, that's all I'm saying. That's all I've ever been saying. Musiclab makes great products, there's no denying that. And I also understand that it takes time to create a great product. But for the constant lack of communication and outright misinformation, that is not justified no matter how good the products are!

emi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too,I think every customer should be frustrated at this point,not only you,Leee.They behave as if they were the only company that makes guitar software emulation.People,really,look around,there are many excellent products out of there,that sound much more realistic than Realguitar 2 do,Ilya Efimov is one of them,I suggest Orange Tree Samples stuff too,I'm a happy owner of EAG steel string,and then Greg from Orange Tree is really a kind person that supports customers (that have spent big money for his products) as it should be,every time they need help,even with private email and so on.Don't you think this company don't deserve your trust anymore??

and no,I'm not a person involved in this company,I'm a guy that loves music,that invest money to buy music software,and I'm repelled to see how this "company" deal with old aged customers.

sorry,I edited,wrong link!

http://www.orangetreesamples.com/evolution-acoustic-guitar-steel-strings

wames0001

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you emi. I was unaware of that those virtual instruments existed. If anyone else knows of any other exceptional virtual instruments, I would appreciate hearing about your experiences with them.

Leee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I already own Orange Tree guitar samples, and I definitely like the interface and the playability better from MusicLab's products. And as for Ilya Efimov products, while the demos sound good, I checked out the forums over there, and found a lot of complaints, and I didn't particularly like the owner/creator's responses. This one guy kept saying there was a problem (bug) and the company representative (owner?) kept saying "there is no problem, YOU must be doing something wrong." Finally the representative admitted there actually was a bug. But it doesn't seem like it was ever fixed. And a lot of posts/problems went unanswered there.

That's another thing I like about MusicLab, anytime someone posts a problem, it is almost instantly responded to here in the forums.

I'm sticking with MusicLab, not only do they have the best sounding samples, they have very stable products, with very little bugs or crashing. My only problem is with their communication skills when it comes to updating us on new releases.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 4 of 10 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next