sample midi files?
View previous topic :: View next topic
ss

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: sample midi files? Reply with quote

realguitar newbie. I am having trouble getting the knack (might be because I am a drummer that has mediocre guitar skills and even less keyboard skills). I have heard some of the audio demo files around. Folks that know what they are doing can really create some realistic guitar parts. Are there any midi files available to feed realguitar so I can figure out how the key action is supposed to be used?

Landphil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, ss

There is an upgrade to Real Guitar coming very soon (any time, now) Here's a post from another thread . . .

Sergey wrote:
Planning to release RealGuitar 1.5 version with special Pattern mode added, as well as MIDI pattern Library including about 100 Styles (5-20 rhythm patterns each) at the end of July.

The update to RG 1.5 will be free.

Pattern Library will not be free, but think not expensive taking into consideration about 1000 pre-recorded rhythm patterns easily usable for instant creating guitar accompaniments in a great variety of music styles.

Is this what you may be needing?

If there's somthing more basic that you may need in a midi file, explain and perhaps I can help out and post a couple. For some decent, standard strumming parts to begin with, all you really need to know are basic 3-finger chord positions on the keyboard. Practice your velocity levels and you're half way there! Real Guitar can be very forgiving for the beginner, and very complex for the experienced. It's a wonderful tool!

Phil

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1