X64 version and Sonar X1 64 doesn't work correctly Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
pissou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: X64 version and Sonar X1 64 doesn't work correctly Reply with quote

I've try many times to uninstall and reinstall, I've got the same prob with real lpc.

- There is some bad sounds like "clic" every time an effect is played (like mute), I've change the bitrate of my project, always the same problem.

- The pattern manager's button doesn't appear

But the 32 bits version works correctly...

Any idea ?

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pissou,

Please email us to supportbox@musiclab.com about the problem

Regards,
Sergey

pissou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k I'll do it this week. I need to do more tests to be clear, and sure.

MarkBlair

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news on this? I'm using Sonar X1 64-bit, and would like to buy RealGuitar, RealStrat, and RealLPC -- but I'd like to be sure that they all work with 64-bit Sonar X1 (under Windows 7) first. However, I guess perhaps I should start a new thread on this...

Thanks!

Mark Blair

pissou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the pattern manager it doesn't appear in RealStrat.

My test shows that the noises I can hear in live can be delete if I unable Pick and Release effects.

But when I export, I can let the effect cause there is no problem in export, only in live with the keyboard or if I play the track in sonar. Exports are good

I've no problem like that with other plugins, even biggest, my config works fine

MarkBlair

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, pissou!

Did you ever check with the MusicLab support folks on this problem? I'm seriously considering getting their special $399 package, and I cited this thread -- but I was told you never contacted them, and that nobody else has mentioned the same problems.

So -- have you actually responded back to MusicLab about this problem?

But you're still getting those click noises with the Pick and Release effects turned on, is that correct? And this problem is only in the 64-bit version (not the 32-bit version), correct?

I'm concerned, becasue I really want to purchase and use the 64-bit versions...

pissou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Mark,

That's true I don't have much time for the moment, I just answer now to their mail.

I repeat you can use the 32bit version in sonar X64 without probs.

Yes you're right, and this is "funny" but if I play my pattern in live it sounds bad with Picks and Releases, and if I export my song there is no prob.

My configuration is good.

Win 7 X64 (updated)
Sonar X1 X64 (updated)
Quad 3ghz
8 Go Ram
RME FIREFACE 400 (same prob with a big buffer/latency).

I've got two hard drives with windows, the first for daily use, and the second for the music ONLY. Then this config is up to date and clean.

Did you notice something like me in the demo version ?

MarkBlair

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have the demo copy -- perhaps I should have throught to try that!

But MusicLab says you never contacted them about the problem at their e-mail address, and they also said that nobody else has reported this problem.

So -- since the $399 deal expires soon -- I have to decide whether it's just you who is having this problem, or if it might be other people.

Anyway, I'll probably get it anyway before the $399 deal expires, even though I may be taking a little of a gamble...

pissou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's true I've waited 10 days to send the first mail and 10 days more to answer their first mail. Sincerely I don't have too much time to waste with that. I really love Realstrat, it's powerfull, and you can have amazing result, but if it doesn't works I don't play guitar and that's all.

I had a lot of problems with sonar and many reinstallations on different machines, I think sonar has some big bugs too, and using 32bits plugins in Sonar X64 make a lot of crash, less since the X1 release and last patches.

I had to do with that, and work with workfully plugins.

Sorry to say that but I really prefer you buy the pack cauz it could give me an answer to my problems Wink

About musiclab and this problem, I don't know how many realstrat are used in the world today, but Sonar isn't the most used daw, it can explain I'm alone with this prob.

And if you want a tip, buy a download version cauz i've buy the boxed version witch is a CD copy with a stickers without notice, and cost 30$. You can do the same at home.

see you !
(sry for my english but I learnt this language in *censored* movies Wink )

MarkBlair

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then perhaps if I used some bad language in my posts you'd feel more comfortable! Wink

Anyway, I purchased and downloaded the $399 package last night, but it'll probably take a couple of days before I get the time the install them. And then maybe even a few more days before I can start to check them out.

But I have the absolute latest version of 64-bit Sonar (Sonar X1c) running under Windows 7 64-bit (of course), with 9GB of RAM. So I'll be installing the 64-bit version of all three vst's (RealGuitar, RealStrat, and RealLPC).

And I have to admit that I was hesitant to move from Sonar 8.53 to X1. However, I've had very few problems with it, and I really like the new interface a lot.

Even though I'm primarily a keyboard player, I play guitar, too. But after watching Jeff Abbott's demos on the main MusicLab webpage, I think -- for at least a few styles of playing -- he sounds a lot better than I do on guitar!

Anyway, hopefuly I'll have at least something to report by this weekend...

pissou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark,
Any news ?

MarkBlair

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, not much news at this time! I have them installed -- but that's all I've had a chance to get to so far. It's a bit busy for me right now, but I'm hoping to do some actual testing of them within the next few days.

pissou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I tryed to solve my prob with realstrat and with jamstix when I found your Nickname on their forum...

I hope your installation works fine, plugins which don't work are from musiclab and rayzoon too Wink

MarkBlair

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like Jamstix a LOT -- I just wish it was a 64-bit application (I've had a few bitbridge and jBridge issues with Jamstix inside of 64-bit Sonar X1).

However, the 64-bit MusicLab guitars seem to be working fine so far (no clicks, etc.). But I'm going to be trying even more tests, soon.

I take it your problem is still the same?

And have you gotten any helpful advice from MusicLab?

pissou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I'm fan of Jamstix too, but since I switch to 64bits OS&Host, it makes crash Sonar sometimes... and I can load 1% of time a project with jamstix without crash... i'm despited... it's useless and angryfull ! I bought Jbridge, but it crashs too lol

This afternoon I'll try to supress all datas from RS and JS (in the windows register etc.) and reinstall all from scratch.

Could you say me if your projetcs are in 16 or 24 bits and which bitrate please.

Thanx.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealStrat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next