Repeat key switch doesn't work with Bridge Mute key switch
View previous topic :: View next topic
pdubian

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Repeat key switch doesn't work with Bridge Mute key switch Reply with quote

In Solo mode (RealStrat 1.2) the Repeat(NoteOff) key switch works until I also activate the Bridge Mute key switch.

I had the Repeat key switch on and activated an Interval key switch. Notes sounded when I pressed and released a key. Then I also activated the Bridge Mute key switch and notes only sounded when I pressed the key. There was no sound on key release. I turned off the Interval key switch, leaving just the Repeat(NoteOff) and Bridge Mute key switches activated and got the same result: Notes sound when a key is pressed but not when the key is released.

Is it supposed to work that way? I'd like to have the Repeat(NoteOff) key switch on at the same time as the Bridge Mute key switch in Solo mode to get that "chugga chugga" sound, as it is often referred to. I don't know if that happened in earlier RealStrat versions.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealStrat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1