individual pitch bending for strings
View previous topic :: View next topic
curtisgraham

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: individual pitch bending for strings Reply with quote

I think this has been mentioned in here before, but I was thinking about it more and analyzing some more guitar files with Melodyne Editor and was noticing trends with slight bending of notes when played. I am sure that with more in depth analysis a mathmatical process could most likely be programmed to mimic a guitarist tendency to bend notes when play harder or strumming harder chords... Sorry to anyone who isn't following me here, but I think it is these slight imperfections and things that happen say on the release of a note that ultimately take this product to the next level. With technologies like Melodyne it has become more easy to see some of these things (others not so much). I read somewhere that it is the in between notes that make something sound real or synth, and I think there is some merit there.

anyways just another rambling from me here

Curtis

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

curtisgraham,

Will be implemented in v.3 (MIDI Guitar mode)

Regards,
Sergey

curtisgraham

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sergey... The new V4 product looks amazing... I love the new humanizing features... well done. I will be getting my hands on that very soon I think.

Cheers...

C

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1