A Big problem of RealGuitar
View previous topic :: View next topic
jonathan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: A Big problem of RealGuitar Reply with quote

Dear sir,

To be frankly, this product is terrific. But I think there is still a problem.

I am wondering why you don't design the RealGuitar just like the Virtual Guitarist ?In the case of VG when you enter a chord in the Main zone of the keyboard,it doesn't utter a sound untill you press the trigger key on the keyboard.How come I say so ?? let's see.

In the chord mode, when I enter or change a chord, there is always a sound of the chord which has all the 6 strings sounding together. Although I set the sounding strings number to 3, but it didn't work when changing chords!!! When you enter a new chord, there is always a 6 strings sounding together!!! I feel upset because I want to strum only 3 strings throughout my song!!!! I want a soft strmming effect!! Can you tell me how to get it-- Only a 3 strings strumming ??

In the Bass and Chord Mode and Bass and Pick Mode, when you enter a chord ,there is always a Bass I sound although you really don't like such a sound!!!! If there is no such a sound, I can use a polychord such as inversion(C/E, C/G) or slash chord (Am/G, Dm7/G, C/A) to do so only I need is entering the Bass note in solo mode on a new track!!!!!

So, my dear sir, what about your opinion??? Wouldn't it be better if you design the software when you enter a chord it doesn't utter a sound untill you press the trigger key?????

Yours Sincerely,
Jonathan

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan,

1. VG atomatically plays the prerecorded patterns, so it is accordingly designed. In RG the chord played in Main Zone is the part of performed rhythm pattern, but not simply the chord change as in VG, so we didn't make it silent (though considered that as an option).

2. To let the Chord Change have the assigned strings# in Chords mode -don't use Slow Strum feature (set Velocity swith FX to 'Off')

3. You can't create slash chords in the current version. The only way is to use 2 plugs on various tracks

Hope that helps,

Regards
Sergey

jonathan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got it!! In the chord mode,when entering a chord, there is always a sound of 6 strings sounding together is because I have chosen "slow strum on lower(higher) velo"。

But I still have the willing of getting rid of the Bass note in the bass& chord and bass & pick mode. I hope I can use the slash chord in the future version!!

Thank you very much!!!

Sincerely yours,
Jonathan

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1