in depth tutorials for mastery of the plugin...
View previous topic :: View next topic
curtisgraham

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: in depth tutorials for mastery of the plugin... Reply with quote

I know you guys are super busy, but detailed video or photo tutorials would be awesome. I learned to use my DAW through in depth tutorials in a way that I would have never thought of without. I would love to become a master of of the Real plugins.

If anyone knows of some in depth programming tutorials for Real LPC, or STRAT please let me know as I am very interested...

Curtis

curtisgraham

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just found the real strat, guitar 2L tutorial videos... any plans for LPC ones

Roland342

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend you said you found tutorial videos on the real guitar can you please share that info with the rest of us.

Thanks!

It's very hard to learn without a tutorial video.

curtisgraham

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I posted that a long time ago when the website and products were significantly different. I am not too sure where they are now. The products page has videos for each product, but I would still like to see more in depth tutorials to help us all become power users. I have been off this forum for a long time, so I will have to find time to go digging around the new site a little more if they do already exist... I hope so... the new v4 product looks amazing! Many new features to help create very realistic guitar tracks.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1