Argh! Where Are My Patterns!
Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration
View previous topic :: View next topic
Steven West

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Argh! Where Are My Patterns! Reply with quote

After a nasty bout with a virus, I'm reinstalling my music suite and RG2L.
I loaded a old song that used RG doing a basic picking pattern from the PM.
Everything loads fine, but there's no selected PM? It plays fine if I pick one, but can't find the original one so far. I use Orion Platinum, and figured all the data would go to what they call their Song file .SFS. As it's always recalled the RG patterns and set up well before. The OP files and songs are all intact still, so where am I going wrong to get the proper PM to be pulled up again?

Steven West

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, my bad! Embarassed I installed the 2.1L first, and see now about the updater and copying the DLL to the proper folders. All is working fine again now. Very Happy

maya11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read posts that sugessted to run the installer in compatibility mode. However I've tried this with all three instruments using different settings and can't get this to work. After making the settings and trying to open the installer, it simply goes away and nothing happens.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1