Can pickup combos be selected in the RS DEMO? ..in RS?
View previous topic :: View next topic
stuka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Can pickup combos be selected in the RS DEMO? ..in RS? Reply with quote

Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find a pickup toggle selector switch function in the RealStrat Demo. Is this a feature of RealStrat that is disabled in the demo, or is it available and perhaps not so obvious to find (maybe something to look at for release), or something? Or is it not available in RS (which might be cause for great disappointment on my end, as I am a (real) Strat player and almost exclusively use the "out-of-phase" bridge/middle and middle/neck pickup combinations)?

Also: On my (real-world) Strat, I have added a ,mod that allows all three pickups to be selected at once, making for a thinner, more chime-like tone, which can be useful imn certain applications. Will this sort of combo be available for RS, or could the RS engine conceivably support this kind of monkeying around with the virtual "wiring" of the instrument?

Thanks,

Matt

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt,

RealStrat doesn't have pickup combination selector.
We've implemented Pick Position changing parameter, which is disabled in Demo version. It can drastically change the sound from dim up to chime-like tone you mentioned.

Regards,
Sergey

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealStrat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1