Always need to Register when activating RealStrat
View previous topic :: View next topic
Muse-Med

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Always need to Register when activating RealStrat Reply with quote

Just purchased the RealStrat using the RealGuitar 2 crossgrade. Downloand went fine. Recieved the key via the email. When going through the initial registration process, I located and "activated" the key and all seemed to have went well.

The RealStrat sounds great!!!

The problem is that whenever I use either the RealStrat plug-in or its stand-alone program, I need to go through the activation process again.

My computer is an Apple MacPro: 2.66 Dual Core Xeon with 3 GB RAM, 3 hard disk drives, Mac OS X 10.4.9. The RealStrat application is located on the Macintosh HD, the sound libraries are located on the HDD #2 for audio. I use LogicPro as my audio/sequencing software.

What's perplexing is that the RealGuitar 2L and the MIDIoverLAN CP programs all work just fine on the MacPro.

I am relatively new to the Apple computer world.

How do I make the RealStrat plug-in work without re-registrating it each time I use the program or plug-in??

Thank you!

Muse-Med

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. . . All seems to be working well now. Smile

I used the "Repair Permissions" via the disk utility. Don't know if that did the trick, but all seems fine now.

This is a GREAT sounding library. You guys did a great job!

Gratefully,

Ted Fiebke, RN
Muse-Med, Inc
www.toolivenurse.com

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealStrat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1