Request for more Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic
David Simmons

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Request for more Videos Reply with quote

Can we please have some more videos that show patterns, rhythms, and different amps simulations. Very Happy

willy4360

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to hear the clean samples with patterns and rhythms. Amps simulations are not included with the product.

Willy.

clueblast

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audio demos would be sufficient, i think. maybe a clean and one or two amped versions of the same demo.

OldGeezer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about anyone else, but the reason I'd need to hear some modern rock demos is to know if the picking/articulations sound even remotely convincing when overdriven and playing power-rock. That they chose a style of music that is over 50 years old to showcase a virtual axe doesn't make sense to me. This is the new millenium, not "happy days" -what kind of market are they aiming for? Did Stratocasters even exist in the 50s? If that's the style that RGE is geared for (it doesn't work so well playing hard/heavy rock), then I'm glad I've sworn to wait for reviews.

I want a clean library, but that's because I wan't flexibility to tailor (distort/overdrive/mangle) the sound for whatever mood I'm in...I'd never play it clean in a million years, and I suspect that those wanting a Fender Stratocaster to play clean, or play rockabilly, are a tiny, tiny minority.

They need to let some rockers get their hands on it.

J van E

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also like to hear some different stuff.

BTW The devs from MusicLab are VERY absent... Do they know they have a forum...?

mariamunir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost ready to go with Chris Hein's guitar library, but am still tempted to wait for RealStrat although Chris Hein's guitar lib is on sale right now. I have good e-guitar samples for lead and solo work, but I need a good rhythm electric guitar.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealStrat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1