Update on release of 2.0? Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Rob Elliott

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Update on release of 2.0? Reply with quote

How about it? Will this be ready (PC) for shipment this week?

Rob

xuanvu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for the release, too Smile I'll have a gig this weekend and with RG2, it would be great!

Kenny.

Compyfox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... I'm also slowly growing impatient. First, we were promised to get RG2 late summer last year, then in november... then it was moved to december and finally to the NAMM weekend. Since it was announced we got ignored with upgrade prices. The only stuff that's out are 4 videos and a picture from the EW booth at the Winter NAMM... nothing else.

I have a feeling that we won't see RG2 before February and that we longtime users have to pay more than we expected. Mad

JohnR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exactly what happened when the original RG was released. I bought the drum tools so that I could get a big discount on RG when it came out. We were promised release dates, then it went quiet for ages and release dates would come and go.

I'm not condoning this lack of communication, but I'm sure that Musiclab are working flat out on finishing off the product. Its not in their interests to delay RG2 with the level of excitement that it has generated.

John

Rob Elliott

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sergey,

What say ye? Any update possible?

Thanks

Rob

Raindog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compyfox wrote:
Yeah... I'm also slowly growing impatient. First, we were promised to get RG2 late summer last year, then in november... then it was moved to december and finally to the NAMM weekend. Since it was announced we got ignored with upgrade prices. The only stuff that's out are 4 videos and a picture from the EW booth at the Winter NAMM... nothing else.

I have a feeling that we won't see RG2 before February and that we longtime users have to pay more than we expected. Mad

Not that I don´t eagerly wait for RG2 myself, BUT.......the announcement said: a few days AFTER NAMM and not at the NAMM weekend.

The fact that Sergey doesn´t respond at all implies that he is lying at the Californian beach side, a blond girl at each side a real guitar in his hand and a Margerita in front of him Laughing
If you look at the Russian weatherreport it is very much understandable....

lenm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a Ukrainian wife, I can tell you that unless Sergey hasn't reached 5 years old yet, he would know that the weather report in Russia in January is ALWAYS cold and usually snowy. He would have also known that Southern California is rather nice this time of year.

I too am becoming a little po'ed at not even being given an update PRICE let alone (yet another) delivery date.

zumbido

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The so-called delay could be an East-West (the distributor) doing.

Compyfox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange...cause BestService is the distributor for europe.

austinhaynes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we still haven't gotten any word or response why we are emtpy handed after the third promise. I'm getting very annoyed here. I mean what is going on? NAMM ended the 22nd and now it is the 27th...a few days?

austinhaynes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, Rob I keep seeing you everywhere Razz. It's kinda funny how small the internet is apparently. Heh. Did you happen to watch the VSL demonstration at NAMM or West LA Music?

SRF

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame that Musiclab set expectations regarding release dates and then spectacularly fail to deliver them. It's also a tribute to the quality of their products that doing so upsets so many people. Come on Sergey - what's the score here? If we have another delay to deal with, out with it.

Raindog

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I´m not sure but the fact that Sergey doesn´t answer at all makes me think that something is wrong with him. They may have delayed the release several times but normally they announced the delay. So let´s hope that he is doing well.
Raindog

karmacomposer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to assume that when 2.0 is ready for final public release (retail), they will simply announce it by putting it on the front of this website. So, I will continue to look at the front of this website for more info. Till then, patience is required. I JUST bought 1.5 bundle, so I understand some of you have been waiting a LONG time. There is no competition for this plugin - it's THAT good. So I will wait patiently for 2.0

Let's hope it is not a year from now.

Mike

SyQuEsT

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karma ... we are at least two guys waiting for it Smile ... "at least"

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 5 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next