Amplitube 2 discounted.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Amplitube 2 discounted. Reply with quote

In case anyone is interested, a source I use from time to time has the upgrade for Amplitube 2 for $199 plus shipping. I think IK Multimedia's price is $399 for Amplitube 2 and $249 or for the upgrade.

http://www.scitscat.com

If enough interest, I'll look into a group buy to maybe get the price down a bit more (may not be able to). Would anyone be interested?

CosmicD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought the upgrade was always $199 (if you upgrade from duo).. 399 is the full price, I looked into it a while ago.

I've been finally testing guitar rig 2 and amplitube on my workstation pc with full audio capabilities and i must say amplibute sounds damn.. ampy.. where guitarrig really sounds good, with the full version of amplitube you really have these cool organic amp sounds ...

I was kinda dissapointed with the DUO version but I guess it's because of the shortage on amps...

plug me in for a gruip buy(upgrade)

zumbido

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarRig3 is coming October 1st.

J van E

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zumbido wrote:
GuitarRig3 is coming October 1st.

Aha... that's why I could get it that cheap...!

LarryAW

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have any one of IK Multimedia's products, you can get any of their other products for a $199 crossgrade price. I assume Duo would be included. This is not a time-sensitive bargain either. It's a permanent policy according to audiomidi.com. IK Multimedia had another promotion running when I purchased Classik Studio Reverb a couple of weeks ago, and I was able to get Amplitube 2 for free. You can't beat a deal like that.

playz123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: "when I purchased Classik Studio Reverb a couple of weeks ago, and I was able to get Amplitube 2 for free. You can't beat a deal like that."
---That's exactly what I did too, and am VERY happy with both products. I also own SampleTank and Phiharmonik as well.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealStrat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1