New video demo posted
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: New video demo posted Reply with quote

Hi all,

Hope you'll enjoy that:

http://www.musiclab.com/downloads/listen/

Regards,
Sergey

CosmicD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds awesome. I guess there's a difference between the pitch bend bends and the bends you have when doing these long notes (which seems to be another keyswitch to me)

That slide on the last note is cool, is that a keyswitch where you just slide over the notes or pitchbend ? or is that an entire sample ?

I'm warming up already Smile

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CosmicD wrote:
that sounds awesome. I guess there's a difference between the pitch bend bends and the bends you have when doing these long notes (which seems to be another keyswitch to me)

Bending in RS affects some filter change - so it sounds good with distorted long notes both for bends and vibrato. Also for bends I use X Bender with a little Y, or only Y assigned to MonoBend FX (allowing to bend only lower note)

Quote:
That slide on the last note is cool, is that a keyswitch where you just slide over the notes or pitchbend ? or is that an entire sample ?

that's a key switched Scrapes FX (part of sample here on video). RS has about 50 long scrapes assigned to 4-octave range keys

Regards,
Sergey

CosmicD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's interesting. So that bend filter, it's amp independant i gues, its inside the Realstrat and the picups ? or is it an effect that sits between ?

guitr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is really impressive. Excellent instrument and technique.

Compyfox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much better than before indeed. I only didn't like the chord play (I guess due to the solo mode) and the fast played notes at the end of the demo video - this really sounded artificial to me. The rest was nice indeed and more like what you presented at Musikmesse 2007.

Now only a powechord play demo (Heavy Metal - maybe a Metallica interpretation?) and/or a clean one for us engineers to test our own amps, then we're happy.

Now it's even harder to wait for this thing, and the price... my sorry wallet. *heh*

CosmicD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, I'd really like to know how this would sound with my gothic passage of 'nitrophonica' Smile.. Now I did that with realguitar Smile

J van E

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is A LOT better than the previous demo's! Now we're talking! And this played live without editing afterwards! Sure needs a lot of practice though, I guess... Seems this might work out alright after all! Very Happy

BobYordan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah, cool. *happy dance*

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Hey Sergey are there any audio demo's somwhere?
Because my surf PC cant install DivX 5 because it runs
on Windows ME. Sad

Best wishes

OldGeezer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's still old (lol), but the choice of style is still a million times better and more relevant to the electric guitar scene, and for a live job, I'm pretty damned impressed.

Put one up that sounds like Rob Zombie's "Demon Speeding", Metallica's "Search and destroy" or Megadeth's "Symphony of Destruction" or something similar (extremely simple rythm parts that prove the chugga chugga potential) and between all those styles, you've got proof of one seriously versatile instrument.

Steven West

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Tony Springer... Tony Springer is a personal friend of mine! And let me tell you... This is pretty damn good, and may put Tony out of a job! Laughing

How about a Adrian Belew or Soupy Sales Son's style or two? Wink

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealStrat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1