Keytar MIDI over Bluetooth
Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration
View previous topic :: View next topic
Zappist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:35 pm    Post subject: Keytar MIDI over Bluetooth Reply with quote

Hi to all..

So I picked up a Roland AX Edge and later jumped into the full set of Real Guitar 5. I am fairly tech savvy but I cannot get the keytar to play any of the Real Guitar packages. the keytar pairs and connects to my laptop perfectly fine and via bluetooth to other devices and apps.

So I read up about LoopMIDI and MIDIberry. Both installed and virtual ports created. Ax Edge appears as an input to MIDIberry as does the LoopMIDI output. The LoopMIDI port appears in Real Guitar. There is no response from Real Guitar at all. I can play notes and get it to sound from the laptop but nothing happening via bluetooth.

What am I misunderstanding please?

bigalminal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Keytar MIDI over Bluetooth Reply with quote

Zappist wrote:
Hi to all..

So I picked up a Roland AX Edge and later jumped into the full set of Real Guitar 5. I am fairly tech savvy but I cannot get the keytar to play any of the Real Guitar packages. the keytar pairs and connects to my laptop perfectly fine and via bluetooth to other devices and apps.

So I read up about LoopMIDI and MIDIberry. Both installed and virtual ports created. Ax Edge appears as an input to MIDIberry as does the LoopMIDI output. The LoopMIDI port appears in Real Guitar. There is no response from Real Guitar at all. I can play notes and get it to sound from the laptop but nothing happening via bluetooth.

What am I misunderstanding please?

Have you consider using the Joystick mode with a PS3 Guitar Hero controller? I’ve been doing this pressionally for ten years..

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1