GET THESE ON IOS!
View previous topic :: View next topic
sstpierre@gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:49 am    Post subject: GET THESE ON IOS! Reply with quote

Can anyone confirm what I have seen on the Audiobus forums for months about Musiclab coming to IOS?

Was supposed to be Q4 2023, then now Q1 2024 but I suspect we will get ZERO information, not even a clue about it here...

NAMM coverage from Musiclab seemed to be non-existant and squaking about a sneak preview of a new instrument and then leaving us all hanging was a nice touch.

Any clue as to when IOS support will be here truthfully? And what is this new mystery instrument you guys don't want to talk about after announcing it was going to happen?

Pathetic support and communication from a company that clearly has a great product but keeps themselves mired in the mud...

uncle808us

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:03 pm    Post subject: Yes desperately need iOS versions Reply with quote

Please I would like a real guitar version for iOS there is nothing anywhere with key switching except Halion instruments guitars that have any keyswitches. And they can only be used on Cubasis 3. Not an auv3 instrument. Please rescue me from this desert of emptiness with your ingenuity.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1