Dragging song to track results in two separate tracks
View previous topic :: View next topic
JKN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:26 pm    Post subject: Dragging song to track results in two separate tracks Reply with quote

In one session (Pro Tools), I tried to drag the Real Guitar song (chords) to its PT track. This time, rather than drag a single MIDI file to the track, the process resulted in two tracks being dragged simultaneously. If I place the top one in the Real Guitar-based track, the second one gets dropped into the track below. The one below plays the picking of even-numbered chords. I've even tried importing the .rgtrack into a new session, but get the same result. I've tried doing this in other sessions (including a brand new one) and this doesn't happen. I've included a screenshot of the issue. Oh, and if I instantiate RG in the "second" track, the performance will play -- but the even-numbered chords will be wrong. (e.g. if the progression is C to F, RG will play what sounds like C to Am. Do I have to recreate the track to solve this? Anyone insights or solutions will be appreciated.

ADDITIONAL:
The day after posting this, I realized I could fix things by combining them in Pro Tools' MIDI editor. Of course, this is much faster than recreating the track, but I'm still wondering if there's an even quicker fix within Real Guitar.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1