Change Time signature in FL Studio 20. Problem
View previous topic :: View next topic
doroskraka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:26 am    Post subject: Change Time signature in FL Studio 20. Problem Reply with quote

I am in FLStudio20. I have insert in the channel rack the RealGuitar. RealGuitar is in Pattern Mode. I have wrote a serrie of chords and they are played in a specific pattern that i have choose from the Pattern Library for a 4/4 rythm. The problem is this : When the pattern is placed in bar 1 or 3 in a song that is 4/4 ( in the Playlist of FL in Song Mode) it is beggining normally and played like it should be played. But when it placed in bars 2 or 4 it played wrong, sound like it beggins from the middle of the pattern or upbeat instead downbeat. And this is ok (because no need) unless i change the time signature somewhere in the middle of my song. For example in bar 32 i add a time change from 4/4 to 5/4 for 1 bar and then back to 4/4. The result is that when i place the pattern at the begining of the 4/4 bar ( after the 5/4) the pattern starts wrong. Real Guitar "thinks" that the first bar of 4/4 ( after 5/4 bar) is the second bar of a 4/4 bar and plays it upbeat.
One solution is to record the pattern and place it like audio file but this is not a good one to use every time.

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doroskraka,

The only way is to drag pattern from Pattern view directly to FL MIDI channel and multiply it in the needed measures. Then activate Track button in RealGuitar Pattern mode window (on the left part above virtual keyboard) to disable RealGuitar pattern (pattern view will be greyed out).

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Sergey

doroskraka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for help.
I did as you said, but when i click on "track" button, i have no sound at all. Playback bar is moving but no sound.
But i think i will solve it. After drag pattern in to FL chanel, i wiill change from "pattern mode" ( in Real Guitar) to "midi". The dificult here is that i must write the notes of each chord for every part (rytnmic sections) of the pattern, instead of write only one time in the beginning of the pattern. But i am lucky that there is a solution than not. Thanks for you point out the way to work with this problem.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1