Working with Ableton Content
View previous topic :: View next topic
jonel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:03 am    Post subject: Working with Ableton Content Reply with quote

Hi All,
I have been using Ableton for some time now but have mainly been working with my own content. Because I have Ableton Suite I have access to a massive range of existing content and I have dabbled with some of this content. The trouble is, I'm not really sure on how to use this content effectively to help me with my workflow.

Audio and Midi clips

I would like to filter between audio clips and midi clips so that I could browse one or the other, but I don't think that is possible because the clips category lists both.

Using Ableton Packs

As I browse the packs I can see and hear some really nice sounds, but these are from device presets. Where does the preset midi come from that is being used to drive the preset. The Ableton manual tells me how to download the packs and install them but not much else. Any pointers on how to use the packs effectively would be really good.

Thanks

Jonel

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1