Pickup Selection In Real LPC, etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Armageddon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:06 pm    Post subject: Pickup Selection In Real LPC, etc. Reply with quote

One question about the electric Real instruments I never thought to ask for all these years: how do you switch from the neck pickup (rhythm) to the bridge pickup (lead)? The closest I can see to a pickup selector is "Pick Position", which I don't think is quite the same thing. Or is it? I always assumed it just changed your playing style a bit, not actually switched the guitar's sound, like a real three-way switch would.

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon,

Our e-guitars don't have pickup switching. Pick position selector is another way to change the sound (your are right - it's just emulate playing style).

We are soon releasing RealStrat 5 instrument featuring new sample set recorded directly from Neck, Middle, Bridge pickups individually, that has 7 pickup real time selections (three pickups and 4 combinations) .

If you are interested in beta testing, please email us to supportbox@musiclab.com.

Here is the first video demo of RealStrat 5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxWQ89z7M6U&t=25s

Regards,
Sergey

Armageddon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for getting back to me on this! I was looking everywhere for a pickup selector and thought I might have been overlooking something! Your upcoming v5 pickup selector feature sounds fantastic!

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealLPC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1