Where to Login when purchasing?
Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration
View previous topic :: View next topic

Am I too dumb?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Of course
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

superflo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:41 am    Post subject: Where to Login when purchasing? Reply with quote

Hi, I've been a musiclab costumer for many years.
After using several RealGuitars (Version 2) I recently bought RealGuitar 5 and during checkout process, I registered on this shop-page, too (actually I don't understand why, but If this shop is managed by a different company an a different platform, ok, it's a 2nd login for this billing purpose).
Now I want to buy the RealStrat and RealLPC Upgrades as well - and I ask myself: The Checkout page told me last time to register so I don't have to enter all my information again when buying something else.
Am I blind or is there just no place to enter my login information?
I am of course logged in on the musiclab page, go to "BUY", click an RealStrat-Upgrade and the page with all the billing information fields comes up. No Login-Password-fields whatsoever.
I of coursed finshed my purchase already, I'm just curios if I'm to dumb or here is something missing on "your" page?

Cheers,
Florian from Austria

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superflo,

Please email us to supportbox@musiclab.com about the problem.

Regards,
Sergey

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1