FANTASTIC SOFTWARE!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic
Patrick Arend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: FANTASTIC SOFTWARE!!! Reply with quote

Hello, i am new to the forum.
This software is like finding the holy grail of acoustic guitar emullation.

I used to love playing acoustic guitars many years ago but my left hand was damaged and i had to give up acoustic guitar because it was physicaly painfull.
I can play synths and pianos without pain, but no guitars.
I have tryed midi guitar controllers but they just didnt do the trick and i still had some hand pain trying to play them.
Tryed an arranger synth but that just left me cold.
With technique i have been able to emulate alot of guitars on MOTIF and KRONOS synthesizers, yet i could never get that acoustic strumming the way it should be., and there wasnt enough articulations and controllers in those hardware synths.

I do not record with software.
I use a KORG KRONOS workstation and a YAMAHA MX49.
A very simplified setup.
One day i was watching utube and i saw a video of REALGUITAR5 software and i really was super impressed.
So just for the heck of it i downloaded demo of REALGUITAR5 to see if i could do anything with it and my KRONOS workstation.
To my amazement KRONOS was controlling REALGUITAR5.
Through a little time with the software and some help from Sergey,
i can use REALGUITAR5 to its full useage, with the exception of patterns and song mode, but i would never use the patterns or song mode anyway.
I can record, automate and control this software!

BTW, while i had the demo of REALGUITAR5, i demoed and watched videos of other guitar software, and REALGUITAR is the best out there.

Thank you very much MUSICLAB for making my first software experience a great one,
and for making a super realistic and fun musical instrument.
And thanks Sergey for your technical support.

I love REALGUITAR!!!

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick,

Thanks for kind words about our product.
We are happy to know that our software helped you recover your musical creativity.

BTW, you are not the first one to overcome similar problems by using our guitar instruments.

Best regards,
Sergey

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1