RealGuitar and patterns
View previous topic :: View next topic
Fhangor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: RealGuitar and patterns Reply with quote

Hi all!

It is really a pity, that patterns are a really useless option for me. I use FL Studio and can't use them there. Why isn't it possible to load a pattern and if I type on a chord it is played automatically then, maybe a range on the keyboard is able to be set to different patterns so you can play them?

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fhangor,

We additionally released Pattern Library for RealGuitar featuring 1250 pro quality guitar patterns covering a lot of music styles.

The work with RG Patterns in FL is very easy:

- Add RealGuitar channel and assign it to Port 1 (in the upper right corner)
- Open Piano Roll of RealGuitar channel, insert chords for your song and assign that to FL Pattern 1 (RGChords pattern)
- Import patterns from RG pattern MIDI file one by one to several MIDI Out channels assigning every imported pattern/track to various FL Patterns (2.3.4.5...) and select Port 1 for these channels.
- In RealGuitar window select Chord mode and press Pattern button
- Insert 'RG Chords' pattern to a song,
- Insert any one of 'RG pattern' to the needed measures of the song and start the song.
- The same way try various RG patterns

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Sergey

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1