RG wave files created with Fruityloops sound fuzzy
View previous topic :: View next topic
simon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject: RG wave files created with Fruityloops sound fuzzy Reply with quote

hi,

i am using fruityloops to do my composing, and when i export a composition as a wave file, the parts played by RG sound fuzzy and distorted. all the other instruments sound fine. is this a known issue ?

rgds,
Simon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds wierd, I'm using FL Studio and had no problems so far. What you are describing sounds like clipping due to the volume being too high, but I'm surprised no other instruments are affected. Sorry, I'm stumped... Sad Anyone else got any ideas?

drock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: RG and Fruityloops Reply with quote

you said that RG workd with fruity...how? I cant get it to work as a DXi,VST or serperate with midi mapping. Confused

Jaz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,

I get a crackling 'vinyl' type sound in FLStudio when using RG but this seems to disappear after a while (see my post a bit further down the list. No responses Crying or Very sad ).

I can export to wav with no problems. However, this does kind of suggest that there is some 'issue' when using RG in FLStudio.......or it could just be coincidence??

This doesn't help you a lot but just to let you know your not the only one.

Jaz

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all,

Just tested RealGuitar in FL Studio 4.5.2. Works both as DXi and VSTi without any issues.

Sounds stable, the exported wav file has no 'crackling 'vinyl' type sound'.

Regards,
Sergey

Jaz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response Sergey.

I'll keep trying to sort it out at my end.

I did see a similar report (crackling) on the FL Website as well....just so you know Rolling Eyes It 'seems' to have been solved with the use of the new wrapper (whatever that is) Question

Jaz

Fhangor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Rendering doesn't work well with FL Studio Reply with quote

Hi all!

I have tried to export RealGuitar to MP3. And I have the same strange results like exporting to WAV. There are 2 possibilities: RealGuitar has a problem or FL Studio. The bad thing is: RealGuitar isn't really useable if the rendering is working properly. Sad

Jaz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fhangor

I saw that you responded to my other thread (below) on this issue so...thanks for that.

I can't really help you with your problem, but just to let you know that I can export RG to WAV with no problems (timing etc.) in FL Studio. I can't think what might cause your problem. Hope you can get it sorted.

James

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1