Can't get Groove Player to work with DTPD in SONAR 5 PE
Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » DrumTools Performance Designer
View previous topic :: View next topic
fuzzypenguin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Can't get Groove Player to work with DTPD in SONAR 5 PE Reply with quote

Hello,

Can anyone get the Roland Groove Synth to work with Drum Tools PD, either in SONAR 5 PE or as a stand-alone? My version says it fails to open the output port, which is very frustrating, because I want to use the Groove Synth to create the drum parts.

Best,
Scotty

dave4761

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I think this is set up by Sonar to work only as a direct VST under either Sonar or Project5. For example, you can't load Velocity, which comes with Project5, either into DrumTools. I believe it's a Cakewalk restriction.

Dave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.

naveed01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm finding that every time I try to export audio in Sonar from projects where I am using Drumtools, Sonar crashes upon completing the export. I have isolated the problem to only projects where I use Drumtools. Has anyone else encoutered this? I love Drumtools and want all to work right.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » DrumTools Performance Designer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1