Strum Library, And Samples Not Found
Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration
View previous topic :: View next topic
King Conga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Strum Library, And Samples Not Found Reply with quote

So, I uninstalled EVERYTHING from yesterday's install, and RE-installed the 64Bit setup first, then the ver. 2.3 Updater. I ran the Bank Mgr, and pointed the Source to an ext. resource EXACTLY like the instructions said. Yesterday that part worked, and it works in the stand alone version now, but not in Sonar X3. I ran Sonar's VST scanner, and it found the RG2.dll.

The other issue is I can't get the strumming library to come up. I saw the 64Bit version install all of the .MID patterns. I'm not REAL concerned about this since the Enable MIDI Out feature works like a DREAM, and I've figured out how to play the chords from my keyboard so it sounds natural.

Thanks,
KC
Snd Card: Alesis I/O 26/Alesis Fusion 8HD DAW: Sonar X3 Studio/Audition CS6/BIAB2013/RG3.1

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Conga,

Please email us to supportbox@musiclab.com about the problem.

Regards
Sergey

King Conga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since I can't get support on this issue because ver. 2.3 isn't supported at all, I'm wondering if some kind soul will help me figure out why I can't access my Strum Library based on what I wrote yesterday. I DO HAVE A LEGAL COPY OF 2.3, AND A STRUMMING LIBRARY LICENSE.

Sorry to have to capitalize, but just want that point clear. I DO agree that $39 is a fair upgrade price, but if you're out of work some things are just not in the budget. And as I said, if I already paid for this feature, I don't understand why it's going to hairlip the world if I get the assistance/support to show me how to implement it.
Snd Card: Alesis I/O 26/Alesis Fusion 8HD DAW: Sonar X3 Studio/Audition CS6/BIAB2013/RG3.1

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Installation and Registration All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1