MolCp3: White crosses at receiving side issue
View previous topic :: View next topic
MOL_Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: MolCp3: White crosses at receiving side issue Reply with quote

There's an issue in MolCp3 initial installation regarding MIDI IN filter settings.

Issue: If you have enabled "Source Computer Name" filtering and comp name field is not empty, you're getting "white crosses" incoming monitor events (all incoming MIDI events are dropped) until you just open and then close Configuration Panel.

Solution: To fix this issue until MolCp3 is updated, please disable "Source Computer Name" filtering for each MIDI IN you currently use.

chenhongjuan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: louis vuitton watches Reply with quote

louis vuitton watches
http://www.eluxurysin.com/

jtkilowatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Crazy fix to the white cross problem in MoLCP Reply with quote

I know this won't make any sense but... after installing a UAD-2 card on my main mac, my MoL went down. It showed it was sending but my receiving computers weren't getting it. Here's what fixed my sending computer:

you need to remove "target computer list" cache.
Please refer to MolCp3 User's Manual, p.13.

In the past, I've also fixed this problem by recycling my network hub.

Ok, on to the receiving computers. All of them but one worked (from the above remedies). My Kontakt Mac had white crosses (or X) in the red midi monitor. Nothing worked (reinstalling, restarting, resetting everything several times... NOTHING). The only thing that worked was to open a different midi app. In my case Propellorhead Reason. All of the sudden the problem was solved. Even when going back to Kontakt, everything worked fine. I'm thinking something needed flushing so try that before putting that gun in your mouth.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » MIDIoverLAN CP All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1