Missing RealStrat Sliders (Strum, Attack, Release, Accent)
View previous topic :: View next topic
spoilthechild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Missing RealStrat Sliders (Strum, Attack, Release, Accent) Reply with quote

Hi!

Hope you can help. I've just installed RealStrat 1.2. After a day, I realized I was missing a number of sliders. Either that or I am unable to access them. The sliders in question are the following:

1. STRUM
2. ATTACK
3. RELEASE
4. ACCENT (Hi, Lo)

The Output, Tune, Set-up, Mixer, Effects, and Wah-Wah are all present. I am able to access them by pressing/clicking on the name, and this brings out a pop-up menu of some sort. But as for the four (4) items above, I can't seem to have any luck. I also noticed that these four (4) items in question aren't as "bright" or their letter highlights aren't as bright as those of Output, Tune, etc. which appear like a bright white as compared to the four (4) which appear to be more grey in color (as if really unclickable in nature).

Hope you can really help.

Thank you very much.

spoilthechild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's alright now. Thank you anyway.

After a while, I just deleted my Pro Tools session file. Then, I opened up a new one and loaded RS. All the sliders showed up. I don't know what happened, really. But it's all alright for now.

Thank you.

spoilthechild

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I think my reply was premature. It seems that the same problem has been recurring since I opened a new, clean Pro Tools file. The the exact same sliders I had mentioned above are, once again, missing (though their names appear on the interface of RS):

1. STRUM
2. ATTACK
3. RELEASE
4. ACCENT (Hi, Lo)

The Output, Tune, Set-up, Mixer, Effects, and Wah-Wah are all present. I am able to access them by pressing/clicking on the name, and this brings out a pop-up menu of some sort. But as for the four (4) items above, I can't seem to have any luck AGAIN.

I tried to check the forum to see if the same issue has come up before, but I can't seem to find any post on the search.

I hope someone can help.

Thank you very much.

spoilthechild

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I'd also like to add that the longer my session is, the greater the number of sliders that eventually disappear, like VOLUME and EQ (Hi and Low). The OUTPUT box still pops up, yes, but the sliders for VOLUME and EQ are no longer present. So, I tried quitting Pro Tools and starting the session again. The sliders APPEAR. However, after about 20 minutes, they start disappearing again by batch.

Hope there's a solution to this. Hope someone can help.

Thank you very much.

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spoilthechild,

Please email us to supportbox@musiclab.com with the details of the issue

Regards,
Sergey

spoilthechild

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Sergey

Thank you for your reply here. I just sent you an email now with the details. Very Happy

Thanks!

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealStrat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1