What is a Host Sequencer?
View previous topic :: View next topic
crimsonice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: What is a Host Sequencer? Reply with quote

I was wondering since I am a total noob at this and lingo that go with any type of music program what a host sequencer is? Thank you. Laughing

crimsonice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW I looked on the net for terms... Is it applications like Abode Audition V1.5, Cakewalk, ACID,Magix Music Maker Deluxe 2005 and the like and if so in your experience which one do you like this best. Very Happy

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crimsonice,

Sequencers are musical software allowing to record and edit music.

Host - is the sequencer that can use various plugin applications right within itself.

Host sequencers for RealGuitar are - Cubase, Cakewalk/Sonar, Fruity Loops, Traction, Pro Tools, Logic, and many others supporting VSTi format

Regards,
Sergey

crimsonice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah when I bought this with my credit card I just went for it with just the dream of being able to create my own music from scratch. I am a long way aways from being any good at it but with your help Sergey and the help of other people I will be on my way in no time because I have the will and love for music creation and that is the main ingredient. Thank you Sergey for your help. I will continue to come back here for further instruction if needed... heh... Yeah, I'll be back. Hasta La Vista Baby! Razz

Hilo_Flyers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: RealGuitar 1.5 tested with ACID Pro 4.0? Reply with quote

Aloha, I work with ACID Pro, and as a VSTi host, it's kind of uneven--works great with some plugins, not at all with others.

Will there be a time-limited demo version of RealGuitar available, or has anyone tested it with ACID Pro 4.0?

Thanks!

Sergey_MusicLab wrote:
crimsonice,

Sequencers are musical software allowing to record and edit music.

Host - is the sequencer that can use various plugin applications right within itself.

Host sequencers for RealGuitar are - Cubase, Cakewalk/Sonar, Fruity Loops, Traction, Pro Tools, Logic, and many others supporting VSTi format

Regards,
Sergey

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1