cool product!
View previous topic :: View next topic
yves

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: cool product! Reply with quote

Hello!

I'm totally blown away by realguitar!!! although it's not perfect ( what is??) I think it's a very clever way to emulate the acoustic guitar!!
I know a lot has been said on this forum about the pros & cons of realguitar but overall , I think it's way way cool!
I was waiting very very long for this kind of thing to happen and you made it a reality!
Thank you !!
let's hope to see an electric version soon! also keep those new sounds coming!

Yves Very Happy

kevvvvv

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yves
Quote:
let's hope to see an electric version soon!

Well, er ... yes, but ...

There's still a lot of mileage to develop RG as it is. It's a great instrument but I feel like it's only just begun Wink

Take a listen to any top flight steel sample set and look at all the different articulations available. I'd like to see ML's resources go into extending and improving the scope of RG's articulations to match say Maximum Strength, but with RG's ease of use and naturalness.

While we're here, how many ppl have bought "traditional" sample sets full of articulations and key switching?

How many find the whole process ridiculously cumbersome to use when trying to get a really polished sound?

Yves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevvvvv ,

good point...i totally agree with you on the fact that realguitar is a "work in progress"..sort of speak..! I agree with the articulation issues etc etc..
I am just excited to be able to "play" this vertual instrument and get a "feel" for what I play instead of keyswitching between articulations and chord types.
Let's hope that ML will pursue this concept and make it better. In the mean time , I am enjoying every minute of it!!
I am totally optomistic and am looking forward an electric version.
For example , sampled straight out of the guitar and can be used in conjunction with some virtual amp modelers etc ..
The future looks good!!

best regards

Yves

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1