Bassics
View previous topic :: View next topic
Moerocko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Bassics Reply with quote

Bass guitar and lead guitar versions of your product would be cool.

Any chance of these developments? Very Happy

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We thought about bass guitar version but it seems to be very hard to develope (I mean the musical part, of course, not coding).

Regards,
Sergey.

dr.puh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Привет! Заранее извиняюсь за неточности перевода, но поскольку Вы, господа разработчики мои соотечественники, напишу Вам на двух языках.
Я являюсь обладателем обоих Ваших продуктов (Real Guitar и Real Strat), возможно единственным, кто пользуется лицензионной версией в России Sad (Стыдно за соотечественников).
Хочется выразить вам огромную благодарность за Ваши разработки!
И вопрос у меня такой:
Сообщением выше, человек интересовался у Вас, не будут ли созданы инструменты, имитирующие игру на электро и бас гитарах?
Тогда вы ответили, что это затруднительно, но спустя 4 года, выпустили замечателый инструмент - Real Strat.
Меня же интересует развитие этой линейки.
Планируете ли Вы, создать похожую программу, но со звуками Les Paul?
И стоит ли ждать появления виртуальной – реальной бас гитары?
Заранее благодарю за ответы.
С уважением к вашим трудам. Сергей.

Hello! In advance I apologize for discrepancies of translation but as you, the Lord developers my compatriots, I shall write to you in two languages. I am the owner of both your products (Real Guitar and Real Strat), probably unique who uses the license version in Russia Sad (It is a shame with compatriots!). It would be desirable to express you huge gratitude for your development!
And a question at me such: the Message above, the person was interested at you, whether the tools simulating game on Lead and a bass guitars will be created? Then you have answered, that it is inconvenient, but later 4 years, have let out perfect the tool - Real Strat. Me development of this ruler interests.
Whether you plan, to create the similar program, but with sounds Les Paul? And whether it is necessary to wait for occurrence virtual - real a bass of a guitar? In advance I thank for answers. Yours faithfully to your works. Sergey.

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sergey,

Thanks for kind words about our products. We made them with love and are glad that the users are satisfied with their quality and usefulness.

Yes, we are thinking about RealBass in future, not forgetting about LesPaul, though Wink

Regards,
Sergey

dr.puh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Огромнейшее спасибо, за Ваш ответ! Желаю Вашей компании процветания, а ее сотрудникам, всего самого лучшего в творческих поисках. Вы уже совершили революцию в музыкальном мире! Надеюсь Вы не остановитесь на достигнутом и создадите еще очень много прекрасных инструментов!
А мы, в свою очередь, будем ждать от Вас новых, качественных продуктов! С уважением, Сергей.
P.S. Извините, что заставил Вас еще раз отвечать на этот вопрос. Я не силен в Английском и не заметил тем в другом разделе форума.

The hugest thanks, for your answer! I wish your company of prosperity, and to its employees, all the best in creative searches. You have already made revolution in music world! I Hope you do not stop on reached and still more many fine tools! And we, in turn, shall wait from you for new, qualitative products! Yours faithfully, Sergey.

P.S. Excuse, that has forced you to answer this question once again. I am not strong in English and have not noticed that in other section of a forum.

karljoesen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell some more about your products? Dr

SyQuEsT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yea, a RealBass could be very, very nice ! Cool Very Happy

patricksnead24

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

I also like Bass guitar and lead guitar versions of your product. Laughing

Thanks,

Psalm97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: PLEASE!!! Reply with quote

I tried RealGuitar, was suitably impressed and purchased it. I would love a RealBass. Best I can find at the moment is Slayer2, which is scratchy on pitchbend. Scratchy is NOT acceptable when trying to get a smooth, deep dropbass.

Please, please, PLEASE make a RealBass. Please?

EDIT: Of course this thread has been around since 2003, so our chances aren't looking good. What does everyone else use for computer-based bass guitar?

Dave Bourke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spectrasonics Trilian.

Kind regards.

curtisgraham

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down tune REAL LPC 12 steps and use in solo mode... legato sliding makes a even more realistic bass sound as well...

mmutee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

curtisgraham: All the high frequency audio will be lost this way, like picking sound, string buzz, etc.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » Other products All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1