Asus2
View previous topic :: View next topic
Nigh7man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Asus2 Reply with quote

I cant create this chord .... Why ?

Landphil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asus2 has the fundimental notes of A B E. These are the same notes used in Esus4, which is what shows up on the GUI, reguardless of which inversion you play. Seems the deal is Real Guitar wants to use E as the bass note with these perticular notes. Same thing happens on other chords, like Em7sus2: E G A D reads as A7sus4, the only difference being the bass note that Real Guitar chooses for that chord. I haven't found a way around it, other than track it twice, adding the bass notes on a seperate track. Perhaps a workaround is being developed for future releases? Maybe a keyboard split where you play the strummed chords with the right hand, and determine the bass note with your left?

Phil

Landphil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking, one workaround for this is to set the number of strings to 3, which drops the lower notes, preventing the E bass note from being played. On the other hand, it sure thins the chord out, which is not good for full-on strumming!

Phil

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1