real guitar 101 update
View previous topic :: View next topic
larWeb5

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: real guitar 101 update Reply with quote

when i try to load stereo guitar my computer shuts down. all other guitars load properly.

Sergey_MusicLab

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

larWeb5,

You maybe have not enouph memory in your computer. Steel Stereo patch is the largest and needs 290MB, other patches need 150-200MB.

Regards,
Sergey

larWeb5

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: real guitar 101 update Reply with quote

i have microsoft xp pro 500 mg ram 80 gigs of hardrive thank you for your reply.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: real guitar 101 update Reply with quote

larWeb5 wrote:
i have microsoft xp pro 500 mg ram 80 gigs of hardrive thank you for your reply.

500mb ram doesn't leave much room. I'm using XP Home, and at the desktop with no programs open and no extra services, Windows Task Manager shows 150 Mb used already.

I don't know what host you are using, but when I open
Cubase SX 2.2,(with only one blank midi track in the project, WTM now shows 212 mb ram used. Add Real Guitar 1.01 (VST) with the Acoustic Steel Stereo and 514 mb ram is now used. And that's rather basic.

Many modern soft synths need ram-lots of it. You can see by my example above that you can easily use more than 512 mb ram. My advise is to upgrade to at least 1024 mb ram.

larWeb5

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: real guitar 101 Reply with quote

thank you for your help.it was the driver to my soundcard.i installed a new driver

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1