Begging on hands and Knees
View previous topic :: View next topic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Begging on hands and Knees Reply with quote

I am absolutly pleased with all your products! ( I think I own all of them ).

Perhaps you are unable to discuss this at this point, but I am absolutely dying to know when either Clean Electric Guitar samples will be made available for Real Guitar, or when an Electric Guitar addition of Real Guitar will arrive. Running this through Amplitube would be the ultimate guitar solution. It has been my experience that the inclusion of a cut-off filter is essential for getting various tones when using with Amplitube. With extensive programming of the '56 strat library in Kontakt using the cut-off filters, I have been able to reproduce just about any Electric Guitar Sound imaginable. Running this through R&C has been amazing, but the inclusion of the new trasnition, chord playing, and legato etc. features of Real Guitar would put it over the top! I am in favor of a seprate Electric Guitar edition,with the inclusion of filters, and any other additions that would make the articulations of Clean Guitars more realistic than simply adding samples to RG (although that would be a nice temporary gesture).May I humbly suggest testing this new product with Amplitube and the like to get premium results.

Anxiously waiting news, And thanks so much for all your wonderful products!

Brian Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second the Real Electric Guitar request : I'm very pleased with RG right now, but really have more use of electric than acoustic 6strings !
-----
Brian,
may i ask if you would share your nkis for Strat56 ?
I indeed purchased this library as soon as it came out (something like 3 years ago now), but even if the articulations are very thorough and the sonic quality is very good, I never really made it with those gigs, mainly because of the unnatural sound of the "always-picked" notes, even at lower velocity (which makes IMO RealGuitar's legato feature a real step forward to guitar simulation).
I'm very basic at programming, and this will explain that I do not even really know what a "cutoff" filter may do....
I own Halion and Kontakt, and imported Strat 56 into Halion only so far, never into Kontakt.
Strat56 works fine with Halion, at least as fine as in Giga, but, alas, does not natural at all to my ears....
Nevertheless what you said in your post about your custom nkis makes me hope for a 2nd life granted to my sleepy 56Strat library !
ntill Musiclab delivers Electric RG at least...
----
So, I am "Begging on hands and Knees" !!....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure Very Happy

Although, naturally I can only provide the Nki files, and you will have to manually instruct Kontakt to find the .wav files on your computer. Actually though, I dont think you would like them since they are adjusted "on the fly" according to what Amplitube preset I use. But if you email me, I will be glad to explain how it works.

bschum@scoringhouse.com

Brian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, Brian,
I'll email you this weekend !
--------
And, MusicLab, it seems that you did not reply to our main question : is an Electric R.G being currently planned as your next sofware release ?

Post new topic    Reply to topic    MusicLab Forum Index » RealGuitar All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1